Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Packing.....

Eleven days until we leave and I've started packing. I decided to set my carry on in the corner of my bedroom and throw all of those crazy things you think of that you "might" need in as I think of them. So far I've got THE NOISE MAKER - to hopefully drown out the snorers. Yes, I am very concerned about snoring!!!!!!!! Apparently, the wall dividing the men and women does not go all the way to the ceiling and I know out of about 15 men or so, there will be snorers. There is also - THE ROOSTER who is apparently famous there and has his idea of time confused and likes to start making noise at 1-3 a.m. so I'm hoping to drown him out or wring his little neck one :) Got my camera, charger, and such thrown in there but the most important to me right now is - the noise maker.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have ear plugs packed? I think I have a new pack that hasn't been used if you need them! I'm with you ont he snorers....can't deal! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have ear plugs packed. Enough for me and all the other ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers