Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Packing Part II

Roxy (aka "Priss") tried to sneak one of her toys in my suitcase....bless her little heart :) Love that pupper dog!!!!
This is her trying to distract me from repacking/organizing. Who can resist that adorable little face??!!!

One of my finished suitcases. Isn't it lovely????!!!!! Please note all of the orthopedic supplies. Does Donna enjoy doing orthopedic cases? Not so much. Is she going to be doing orthopedic cases? With two orthopedic surgeons going on this trip, I imagine so. Will she do this with a great attitude? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!



So Sunday we went to the warehouse to load our 2 suitcases with medical supplies. The warehouse was FREEZING. There is absolutely no heat in that building and 95% of the lights don't work but I guess that is irrelevant to this story......I guess I just wanted everyone to know I couldn't feel my toes or nose when I left :) Anyway.......I took my 2 larges suitcases and they are stuffed, and I do mean stuffed with supplies. I have never seen so many footlockers completely packed with medical supplies. It's gonna be crazy unpacking all of that stuff and organizing it.


Can you believe that I have managed to fit all of my personal stuff on my carry on. I know, its amazing isn't it!!!! Not many women could pack that light for a trip but I know I'm not going over there to make a fashion statement so my wardrobe consists of.....scrubs, scrubs, and more scrubs.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers