Friday, February 19, 2010

I thought I would be able to pack and be ready for this trip without me "freaking out" (that's what my family calls it when I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off in a panic) but I had a mild "freak out" spell last night. But I do think I am all set now and will be able to enjoy this evening without freaking everyone else out.

Beth (a lady I graduated with) and I plan to be on our way to Atlanta bright and early at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. I'm not crazy about having to get up at 3:45 to meet her at 4:45 but you gotta do what you gotta do.

We received an email yesterday from Dr Rinkliff stating that they have 120 patients (no that's not a typo) lined up to be evaluated on Sunday. Patients are seen by Dr Tully Stoudemyer and others at this hospital-- If they feel the patient needs surgery, the patient is then advised when a surgical team will be coming and they are instructed to return that week for their surgery. We will be evaluating all of those patients on Sunday to figure out who needs what and what day they will have their surgery. It' going to be a busy week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers