Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 3 - Monday - Feb 22

Ok, today was a very long day and a very crazy day. I believe we quit around 10 p.m. My feet hurt so bad I could cry. We did gallbladders and orthopedic cases. I'm sure some of you know how delighted I am to do ortho cases. I did survive and the doc's survived being stuck with me :)

One of the Stoudemyer boys caught a tarantula and was having allot of fun showing it to everyone. Ugly looking creature :)

By the way - have I mentioned there are gecko's all over the place here!!!!! You'll be eating supper and see one out of the corner of your eye run up the wall or be laying in bed and see one run up the wall. Everyone says "oh, they are harmless, they eat bugs". I'm happy for them but I'd rather not sleep and eat with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers