Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 6 - Thursday - Feb 25

Well, I slept so hard Wednesday night that when I woke up my eyes were swollen!!! I seriously look like I had been crying all night! I put a wet, cold clothe on them and that helped them go down but I sure did look pitiful!!!!!

Today was a good day and we actually finished around 6 p.m. I was happy about that because I was totally exhausted!

We cleaned up the hallways of supplies which was a chaotic mess but glad we got that done and over with. We were all so tired.

Dear friend Beth thought it would be a marvelous idea to play a cute little prank on dear old Donna. I go take my shower, come out to my bed, go to put something in my suitcase and what is laying right there on top for me - yes - a gecko!!!!! She had managed to get one of the men to catch one, put it in a Ziploc bag and place it in MY SUITCASE!!!!! Everyone was in on it apparently because the men were outside the women's room door listening for me to scream. I did manage to contain my excitement by only yelling - BETH!!!!!!!!!!!! COME GET IT NOW!!!!!! NOW BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OUT OF MY SUITCASE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They loved it and have ragged me all week about my fondness to the gecko's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers